May 22, 2020
To our valued customers,
The health and safety of our customers, community and staff are of the utmost importance to us at Granville Island Catering during these challenging times. James and I wanted to let you know that we both have self quarantined for more than the required 2 weeks and we both are feeling great with zero symptoms during this time period.
Granville Island Catering are taking the following precautions:
1. All packaged food is sprayed with sanitizer and wiped with a sanitized towel upon reception
2. All vegetables are washed in a cold water bath and dried with extra care
3. All delivery boxes, box handles and bag handles are sanitized upon reception
4. Gloves will be used during preparation and packaging of food
5. We will continue to sanitize all work surfaces, door handles & tools before and after each use
6. We will take extra attention while monitoring our personal health and will not chance coming to work if we are feeling symptomatic
7. Any surface that would be touched between our homes, cars, garbage area, washrooms and kitchen enterance are to be sanitized constantly
8. No more than 2 people will be working in the kitchen at one time
9. We understand that constant hand washing is one of the best deterrents so we are washing our hands frequently!
WE ARE CONFIDENT THAT THE KITCHEN IS COVID 19 FREE AND WE CONTROL EVERYTHING THAT COMES IN AND GOES OUT OF THE KITCHEN. RUNNING A CLEAN AND SAFE MEAL DELIVERY PROGRAM WILL ALWAYS BE OUR #1 PRIORITY.
We wish you, your friends and your families good health during the coming months.
Ingrid de Hann